Select To Get Started:
Stafford County Public Schools is now offering a secure website for students and corporations to request student records online.
Per Stafford County Public School's policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below for FORMER STUDENT requests only:
- Requests for information must be completed online and are intended for payment using a credit or debit card.
- Phone, Email and fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- Requests will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-4:00 PM). Requests will not be completed on weekends or holidays.
- Please allow 10 business days to process student records orders.
- For all records to be shipped outside of the USA, there will be an additional $10.00 charge for International Shipping.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request. You may need to check SPAM email for responses.
- For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required such as a driver license, passport or military ID.
- If you have a different email for electronic transcript notifications, please email the name of your institution and new email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the appropriate link button to request information.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript
|Cumulative Folder/Complete Student Record
There is a $5 convenience fee per order.
OFFICIAL Transcript / Student Records will only be mailed to a college, university, or other educational institution. Requests to be mailed to home / non-educational addresses will be UNOFFICIAL.
|High School Transcript
|Verification of Graduation
|Complete Student Record
There is a $15 convenience fee per order.
- We can not provide replacement diplomas. Please contact the school of graduation. Click here for a directory of SCPS high schools.
- We can not provide copies of your SAT/ACT scores.
- Requests for records for current SCPS students should contact the attending school. Click here for a directory of all SCPS schools.
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM